Saturday, April 5, 2008

This week's growth chart

I definitely feel bigger than I did a week ago. I think I definitely look bigger, too. I'm 34weeks along today. If that doesn't make it real enough, Ben and I took a tour of the hospital this morning that I'll be delivering at. That was a little surreal.

When Ben took this picture, he neglected to inform me that I had a giant wet spot on my shirt, apparently from where I had been resting a cup on my belly. Oops!

Yeah, I'm pretty much huge.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you are not huge! You look great. That is so exciting, only a couple more weeks! Are you delivering at University Hospital?

Kat said...

I was not ver big until the last month and then I blew up. You are looking great. I can't beleive you only have a month left.