Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekly highlights

Sunday: Ben came home from his camping trip, and we didn't get the snow that was in the weather forecast (okay, maybe a few flakes, but not really enough to count).

Monday: This isn't really my highlight, but Ben's. Ben got to go to the Indians game on Monday (which to him was really the Red Sox game), and the Sox won! I was going to go, but a couple weeks ago I decided that I probably wouldn't enjoy myself a whole lot since I likely wouldn't really fit into the seats. So Ben went with a friend instead.


Tuesday: The highlight of Tuesday was definitely American Idol. David Cook was even more awesome and amazing than usual. I also went out for a walk this afternoon.

Wednesday: Got shelves to put inside my new kitchen cabinets, for organizational purposes.

Thursday: My dad stayed with us Thursday night on his way across the country to take the car to my sister at BYU. She was accepted into the nursing program there, and they require her to have a car. Weird. And it was so nice that we ate dinner on the patio out back.

Friday: I slept GREAT (comparatively speaking) on Thursday night, so when I woke up Friday morning, I felt really well-rested. Oh, and my dad told me this morning before he left that, other than the baby itself, I look like I've lost weight. Yay!!

Saturday: Nothing great really happened on Saturday. I suppose maybe the highlight was that Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was on TV this evening. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan (I have no interest in the books whatsoever), but this was my favorite of the movies, so it was fun to watch it.

No comments: