Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coming home from the hospital

Okay, I know things are a little out of order here, chronologically speaking. I'm posting as I go, so I'm not necessarily thinking about the sequence.

These photos are from the day we were discharged from the hospital. The blanket was hand-made by my grandmother for Julie. It's super-soft.



What a precious little face!

6 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Janelle--she looks JUST like you! She is adorable!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

She is so precious!!! I love all of the pics!!! Bath time is sooo cute!!! That pink blanket looks so soft... I bet she just loves snuggling in to it.

Kaleena said...

What a doll face! She's beautiful!
Congratulations!
Isn't it sooo much fun being parents and holding YOUR little one!

Summer said...

What a sweet face! She looks so peaceful sleeping in that last one! What a gorgeous blanket!

Yonker Family said...

I knew you would end up going pink. How could you not with Julie having such a sweet complexion that looks so great with pink. Never say never. She is beautiful!

Bryan said...

Congrats again you guys! Fun times! I'm amazed you were both able to make it to church on Sunday... okay, no, I'm amazed JANELLE could make it to church.. C-section wounds would not be fun to deal with. But hey, you guys are amazing, so I wouldn't put anything past either of you. Let us know if there's anything you guys need or anything we can help out with.