i love to see all the pictures of julie! She is so so beautiful!! i also love your heading picture, so funny! good luck with the fish and keep the pictures of julie coming, love them!
That is too cute. She has the sweetest and most perfect baby face ever. As for your post below, I have wanted to get fish just because I think they look cool but you just reminded me how much work it is to clean the tank.
4 comments:
i love to see all the pictures of julie! She is so so beautiful!! i also love your heading picture, so funny! good luck with the fish and keep the pictures of julie coming, love them!
Are those real hiccups? Julie is such a little doll. What a cute little face and she is so tiny! Has she gained much weight yet?
What a sweet daddy! He is definitely in love!
That is too cute. She has the sweetest and most perfect baby face ever. As for your post below, I have wanted to get fish just because I think they look cool but you just reminded me how much work it is to clean the tank.
Post a Comment