Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Various and sundry pictures of Julie

It's been a little while since I've posted any pictures of Julie, and I've been nagged by my sister about, so here you go. It's been awhile though, because I've been sick, we've had company visiting, and then Julie's been sick (and still is). Here's to feeling better!


Too funny with her arms straight out like this.
She looks like she's conducting music. Also, Note to self: be forewarned when dressing her in this t-shirt in the future -- it may be a self-fulfilling prophecy (it was that day).
Ben's parents and younger brother came to visit this last weekend.




I. Just. Can't. Quite. Make. It. Up!


She's developed quite a set of chipmunk cheeks.




This was taken yesterday. So big already...8 lbs, 3.5 oz, 20 inches long!

6 comments:

Mary said...

She's so cute! I'm glad to see she's finally fitting in the newborn onesies, they look so cute on her! I love the pic where her hair is combed to the side, like parted, ahhh I love her hair! I Hope someday we'll have a baby girl with hair like that.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Janelle, The first thing I noticed about Julie was her big cheeks!! She is so beautiful, definitely a keeper!

Yonker Family said...

I LOVE the cheeks! She looks so big until you see her with an adult and see just how tiny she still is. I'm sorry she is sick, that's always a bummer. I took Charlie to the ER once when she was about this age because when she would cough it would take a while for her to breath through the congestion and it was FREAKING me out. Good luck.

Kat said...

It scares me when babies that small get sick. I am glad you are both OK. I finally saw some Ben in her in those pics. She still looks more like you though.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!
Jen from Mormon Moms
P.s. un blog!