Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New in America

So I thought these tiny ugly little cars existed on in Europe and movies that take place in Europe. I read last year that they might be coming to the states "soon," but everything I read seemed to make it sound like it was several years off still. Well, I saw one today. On Van Aken between Lee and Shaker Square, I saw a Smart Car.

This is quite possibly the ugliest car ever designed. I don't care how fuel efficient it is. It's just plain ugly. And I doubt my husband could fit into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter and I saw one entering I-25 and it rolled over on the on ramp. Guess it just can't handle the bank. Also they are banned from I-70 in the winter time!

Jeannie Young said...

Those crazy cars ARE are here already! There is a small dealership here in CT. Matt absolutely hates those cars. He keeps saying how ridiculous they are, that they wouldn't stand a chance when up against his truck or just about any other car on the road!