Saturday: Went to Babies 'R' Us to return a couple of items, and purchase a couple more. While we were there I picked up a postnatal exercise DVD that has dance routines, yoga, Pilates, and stretch/relaxation exercises. Time to start working the weight off!
Sunday: Sunday's highlight just might be when Julie threw up large amounts all over my skirt, leg, and slipcover, which I had already washed once this week from a previous and similar incident. She sure felt better afterward, though.
Monday: I found out that my mom got released from her church calling as Relief Society President. It's been a long hard few years for her, and I'm glad that she's got some relief for the time being (no pun intended).
Tuesday: I made these really yummy cupcakes, and went to the end-of-year Boy Scout Court of Honor for the troop that Ben works with.
Wednesday: I fed Julie at 7:30 Tuesday night, and she didn't wake up to feed again until 1:00am. I put her back to bed at about 1:25, and she didn't get up again until 5:30. It was great! Except by the time I woke up at 5:30, I was engorged and in pain.
Thursday: We finally got Julie's crib. This is a huge relief for us, as we've been waiting longer than we expected to (with her coming early), and she's been sleeping with us for about a week since she started being able to move around on her own more. If you thought we already had a crib (because of this post), we did, and then we didn't. Frankly, don't ask, because it's a much longer story than should ever have to be told about a crib. Ugh. But it's over.
Friday: Ben's softball game was canceled, so we got to spend time together at home that evening (which was a first for this week since Monday).
1 comment:
What a fun blog! Julie is so precious. I love to read all your details and life. You look and sound great. It is good to keep in touch!
Post a Comment