With good weather comes more time spent outdoors. While Cleveland weather is admittedly, still somewhat finicky, Julie loves being outside whenever possible. And I'm not so nervous about it this year as I was last year, since I can put sunscreen on her now. These are just a few pictures from when we were waiting for Daddy to come home from work a couple weeks ago.


5 comments:
I love that dress. So cute!
She looks so happy! We should take the kids to the park when I get back. She would love tp climb up the steps and I think she would love the slide.
See you soon.
The weather has been wonderful! Glad you and Julie are enjoying it!
Her dress is so cute on her! What a happy sunny day!
I find myself getting quite a farmer's tan already from being outside this spring.
Post a Comment