Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: The kitchen (again)

Why do I always wish for kitchen things? I don't know, but I do seem to.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw these nifty herb scissors on a food blog, and thought "I have to have them!" Well, they would be nice, but I don't actually use fresh herbs very often. Chives and cilantro, and that's about it. Someday I'll have an herb garden, where I'll grow basil, oregano, chives, cilantro, thyme, and maybe even rosemary. I'll think about these scissors again then.

7 comments:

Candice said...

THOSE ARE COOL!!!!!!! I want some!!!!

Scott and Jillian said...

Those are awesome!!

Scott and Jillian said...

Oh, and I *think* TAMN reads my blog!!! Read my Workin' post!

Kat said...

Those look awesome.

JerieH said...

Oh my gosh! I want them!!!!

Seriously... said...

Thank you! how are you by the way???

Rachel Holloway said...

Those TOTALLY rock! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?