She was on a bridge here that ramped up and then back down. The spaces between the bars were really wide, so Ben was keeping a close hand on her. she was uncertain about the height change, as she's not yet used to walking on anything that's not flat.
Even though her eyes are closed here, I love this photo, the way her feet are perfectly together and she looks like she's in the middle of saying something.
Where to next?
Round one.
Happier at the bottom, as in when it's over. This is a new favorite photo of mine.
For about 15 seconds, she was interested in climbing back up the slide.
Why do I keep getting closed eyes?
Round two. This time she knows what's coming, and is fantically trying to get away. She succeeded.
I love this photo -- her smile, the angle, the colors, the triumphant look.
Such a happy girl.
Round three?
Julie actually left her hairbow in for most of the day, surprisingly. I did have to replace it three or four times, but she'd usually let me. She'd pull it out, wondering what was in her hair, then reach back up to try and slide it in again. So I'd take it, sweep her hair back, and clip it in, after which she'd go back to playing. It was also really humid, so her hair was curling in the back quite a bit. She was so cute.
Here's some swinging video:

5 comments:
sooooo sweet :) I miss you guys!!!
I love that picture of her with Ben at the bottom of the slide!!
How fun to hear the laugh ! And the slide photo is precious. Is that going in the calendar?
Ginny loves the play ground too. She keeps trying to climb up the slide and she can get a good deal up it if she is in shorts and no shoes... I have to tell her to be a good example for the other kids "up the stairs, down the slide."
Fun! You should come to the play groups...if they are still going on. Last I checked they were???
Post a Comment