Saturday, April 5, 2008
Another baby shower
Well, my last day of work was supposed to be yesterday, but there was a chance it might get extended to next week. I'm a temp, and I've been working on a specific project, which we met with the auditor about on Friday. He didn't like it enough, so I've got a few kinks to work out, but this week is definitely my last week. However, being that we all at work expected it to be yesterday, the girls decided to throw me a surprise shower/going-away party during lunch. They had cute party favors, a gift, and a potluck lunch. It was a nice surprise, and great fun. Here are a few pictures from it:




This one shows the back of the candy bar wrapper. It's a little tough to read unless you enlarge the picture, but if you can make it out, it's really cute (and creative).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH that is so cute and so nice of them! I hope you got some good stuff. And hope your days will soon come to an end there! I bet your ready to be done.
Post a Comment