Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can I possibly get any bigger?

Those of you who read this who have ever been pregnant (or married to a pregnant woman), and I suspect that includes my entire readership, will probably respond with a resounding "YES!" to the above question. I know. I'm 36 weeks pregnant now, and I just feel like I can't get any bigger at this point. I know my back is hoping that I don't get any bigger. But I know that in all likelihood I still will grow a little bit before the end.




5 comments:

Mary said...

You're going to look back at these pictures in a few months and be like, "How in the crap was I ever that big!" That's what I do. It's so weird to see yourself like that after you had the baby. Well I hope you are feeling alright, enjoy all the "me" time you can. Even though you have lots to do, take it easy. I went through my clothes and pulled out a few things that I'll bring over to you.

Unknown said...

You're so close you can probably already smell the after birth. Pretty soon you are going to be putting all your maternity clothes in storage and feeling depressed about not being able to fit back into your pre-maternity clothes. You're going to be walking around the house in pajama pants and spending the majority of your daily existence letting a baby drain your chest. It's not all roses. That being said, don't you now feel better about your size? At least it means you're still pregnant and don't have to worry about the above issues for another 26 days.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I must be signed in under Travis. That would be weird if my husband had been the one to leave you that post. Sorry, Amanda

Rachel said...

Janelle, I heard a rumor that your little girl came early!! How are you doing? Let me know if you need ANYTHING! Congrats!

Summer said...

WHAT?!!!! Did you really have your baby already?!!! Let me know if I can help you out in any way! Congrats if it's true! I hope you and Julie are doing well!