Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ice cream!

It is a good week to be an ice cream fan! Or perhaps a bad week, depending on how you look at it.

Today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's!

Click here to find a participating scoop shop near you.

Tomorrow is 31¢ Scoop Night at Baskin Robbins, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm!

Click here to find a participating store.

Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

you just made me day and my tomorrow!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmm

Yonker Family said...

Bummer, I knew I should have been checking out your blog two days ago! Oh well, I guess it's probably for the better.

Bryan said...

We drove by Baskin Robbins and the line was INSANE!!! The line was out the door and about 50 ft back. I told Andrew I'd rather just take him next Tuesday when the cones are a dollar, and I'd even be willing to buy him two of them for waiting the extra few days.

Janelle said...

Sadly, I didn't do either one of these...the line at B&J's was way too long (plus I didn't think I could find a parking spot) to stand in with Julie in the heat, then we were at Babies R Us all evening and missed BR31. :(