Thursday, April 24, 2008

Surprise! Part II (the pictures...what you're really interested in)

Okay, I know that if any of you read Part I of this post, it was only because you were looking for these pictures, so...without any further ado, here you go!

White is not a good color for a woman in labor.

These are the monitors they had me strapped up to.
Just out of my belly, getting cleaned up.


Everything seemed upside down to me, laying on the table like that.
This is in the recovery room. You can't really see Julie very well here, but Ben just looks completely blissful.
"I'm ready for my close-up!"
For those of you that know Ben and babies, you know that he is completely smitten with little girls. Julie blows the rest of them all out of the water.


I like this one...she looks like she's mid-sentence or something.

My mom flew out yesterday. She's a very happy Grammy.


She brought a toy for Julie that's almost as big as Julie herself. Go Red Sox!

Happy as a clam.
I'm so stinkin' pale already, but especially compared to Julie's healthy new glow.

I love the hand gesture.
I think this is a yawn, not a scream.
What a silly face.
Sucking her thumb already. Just like Mama.

Daddy's being silly.
I absolutely love this photo. It just screams "love" to me.

24 comments:

betsey said...

Congratulations Janelle! I loved the story of Julie's birth and these pictures are just great! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying every minute of this time!!!

S. Schuller said...

Congratulations Nutter Family! Julie is SO adorable and sweet. What a beautiful little girl. You must be so proud!

Crys Kaestner said...

Julie is a beautiful addition to the family CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love all THREE of you!

Bryan said...

Congrats, you guys! Despite all the unexpected twists and turns, it sounds like everything turned out well. You guys will be such great parents. I'm still impressed that Ben did so well taking care of Hannah at church when we had our hands full, I know you guys will be awesome. Anyway, congrats again, and seriously, PLEASE let us know if you need ANYTHING.

Jeannie Young said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I love the pictures. You and Benjamin look good too after all you went through! Enjoy your new baby girl. She really is one of the cutest newborns I've seen!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Wow what a labor story you have to tell! Julie is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Ben & Janelle,
Congratulations. She is adorable. There is nothing like a sweet precious little spirit from our Heavenly Father. Just keep on enjoying her.
Love,
Jay and JoAnn Garlock

Summer said...

Congratulations Nutter family! Wow! What an experience that must have been! I am just so relieved that julie is doing so well! When I heard that you had had her already, I was so afraid that she was going to have to spend a week or two in the NICU (which I wouldn't wish on any parent!) I am so glad you are both okay! She really is beautiful, Janelle! Let me know if we can help in any way!

Ryan and Ashley said...

CONGRATS! Aunt Darcy sent us an email announcing her. She is soo beautiful! I am so excited for you guys. Now you need to bring her to visit us in KY!

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that everything went well and everyone is happy and especially healthy. Julie is such a cutie and I can't wait to see you guys. I'll be over Monday -- I'll be bringing dinner and recieving blankets. You know, your shower present that I've been meaning to get to you. Now, you really need it. :)

Celeste Jean said...

I'm glad that you are all so happy, even grandma. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Glad everything worked out. You both will be wonderful parents. Call if you need anything.

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Congrats!!! Julie is sooo adorable! I just love her cute little hat. I hope you are getting some rest!!! What a miracle a little one is. We are praying for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mama.....Julie is beautiful and that picture of her sucking her thumb is just precious. I am glad everthing turned out well. It sounds like it was quite the adventure.

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the pictures!! Julie is absolutely adorable!!! And that last picture of her and ben is to DIE FOR!! Love it!! I am glad to hear everything is still going well. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!! That's what friends and "visiting teachers' are for!! :)

Mary said...

Janelle, aww she is darling!! She is so dang cute!! I'm glad everything went okay. I can't wait to see her and hold her!!! Congratulations! Get some rest, I'm glad your mom could be there to help out. Ahh, she is adorable!!!

Kat said...

So sweet! She is tiny. I can't wait to see her in person. I am so glad you are both ok.

Lane family said...

I'm so glad it went well. I walked around with my water broken for a few days also- it gave Elle a bacterial infection, and she was in NICU for 10 days. YUCK! I'm glad you didn't have to deal with that. She's beautiful!

-Meghan

Kelly Fam said...

I love that name, Julie. She is absolutely beautiful! Congradulations. It sounds like things went mostly well. You will be a great mommy!
-Amber

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! Your baby is beautiful and to see so much hair right away is really cute! Good job, now you are a mommy!

Rachel said...

I love the pics. What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she came so early!

Yonker Family said...

I just left you a super long comment, so long in fact you will probably be glad to know I accidentally lost it while trying to leave it. So I'm just going to call you. However, I will say that I am really happy for you guys and she is so beautiful!

Joseph Hemmert said...

She is beautiful. I hope you enjoy her!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Congrats! She has such BEAUTIFUL coloring! She'll never need a tan! Love the picture with the thumb sucking! So cute! Sorry I missed the shower, but here she is!! How exciting!! Remeber to sleep when the baby sleeps! You'll be glad you did! Take Care!
-Diane :)