Friday, May 30, 2008

Julie-isms, part 1 of ???

Julie is developing a personality, slowly but surely. Here's are some things I've noticed about her.

  • Her favorite song is a Scottish drinking song that Ben knows from his days as a Boy Scout.
  • She loves having her hair brushed. If she is fussy at bathtime, the easiest way to calm her down once she's out and wet and cold is to brush her hair. She'll get really quiet so fast.
  • She doesn't like Dr. Pepper. I almost never drink soda, and I drink Dr. Pepper even less frequently. I made something for dinner last week that called for it in the recipe, and I started drinking what was left in the bottle. She was really fussy and uncomfortable for the next 24ish hours.

2 comments:

Celeste Jean said...

Oh it gets even funner. Like my three year old getting up at 2am and dumping a noisy box of toys right above the downstairs neighbor's heads. On the other hand, he thinks he's curious george, which is actually pretty funny.

Celeste Jean said...

Celeste