Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blog status update

One week from today (Saturday, June 28), I will be making my blog private, readable by invitation only. I realize this is an inconvenience, and sometimes even a pain in the rear (I don't like having to log in to read a blog), but it is a necessity that has recently come to my attention. If you read my blog, and would like to continue to do so, please leave a comment with your email address in it, or email me at ladynutter@roadrunner.com with your email address.

20 comments:

Kat said...

I have thought about making our blog private too. We have had some pretty strange people looking at our blog and leaving comments that we have to delete. my email is
kathrynoel@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Janelle, I would love to continue to watch baby Julie grow and of course see how you and Ben are doing as well. Jennifer
5lamborns@gmail.com

SkyBluePink said...

Hey Janelle, I read your blog all the time and would love to continue reading it.

jenneylyn@gmail.com

And yes, you do know me from CT. :)

Rachel said...

count me in! rachelmhall35@gmail.com. Thanks!

Lane family said...

Janelle- I would LOVE to keep reading your blog!

dlane@students.ocpm.edu

Amy said...

Janelle,I'd love to continue reading your blog! - Amy

Bryan said...

Janelle, please add Summer and I to the list:
danderson6@gmail.com
and
sumlee123@gmail.com

Candice said...

It's Candice. Do I have to make an account to keep reading? or will I be able to see it if you register my email? Just wondering...
candicerountree@yahoo.com
love you!
I have a gmail account, does that count?

Brittany Mecham said...

We love to be able to keep reading! my e-mail is talk2brit@hotmail.com. thanks, also ben i hope you know i was kidding, just having fun cause i know how serious you are!!:)

Jeannie Young said...

I commented on your facebook account, but here it is again! www.Jeannie.Young@comcast.net I love keeping in touch this way!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

I have been thinking the same thing. You will have to let me know what is making you switch. Keep me on board with your blog. My email is debbierlarson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
Please add me! What would I do all day if I didn't have blogs to read!!
laura.dubreuil@yahoo.com

Clayton Rountree said...

Hey sis,

Its Clayton. Please add me, mom, and dad. THanks

rountreecdr@gmail.com
primarilyhearts@yahoo.com
crountree@doncasters.com

ten_33 said...

code77@gmail.com

annieM = anonymous

Aunt Lori

Ryan and Ashley said...

Ashleynicolebaker@gmail.com. We'd love to keep reading.

Jay and JoAnn said...

Count me in. My only request is that you do not tag me. I'm not into blogs that much. Love, JoAnn
joann.garlock@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle. I love reading your bolg and seeing the pics of Julie. OCunt me in:)
pam
divinggirl1217@hotmail.com

Carissa Poyfair said...

Oh, I guess since every one else is going for it... just kidding. Count me in.
carissapoyfair@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

jhbillings@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

please add me too

jillian112683@yahoo.com thanks