Monday, June 23, 2008

For the family

For all the family members I have that read this blog, I want to direct you to another blog to read. My sister Candice started one up this weekend, in an effort to share her life with others. She is in the Nursing program at BYU right now, and having lots of adventures. The downside is that she doesn't have a lot of free time. But she's dedicated to her "work" (schooling), and enjoys it a lot.

Here she is: http://clrbyu.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle, one of my friends just graduated from that same program in December and is working at the childrens hospital in SLC. How long has your sister been in the porgram?

Janelle said...

She just started this Spring term -- she's been in it 6 weeks.

Jeannie Young said...

I know I'm not family, but do you think she'd mind if I checked it out once in a while?! I'd love to see how she's doing.