Monday, June 9, 2008

I will not eat them, Sam I am!

Okay, so call me stupid, but I honestly didn't know that "green eggs" existed outside the imagination of Dr. Suess. When my in-laws were visiting us a couple of weekends ago, they brought us some fresh eggs from a guy they know that has a farm and chickens and harvests his own eggs. I'd never seen a green egg before. I'd also never eaten non-store-bought eggs. The shells are a little thicker, and the yolks are more orange than yellow.

2 comments:

Lane family said...

Huh? Really- green eggs? I guess your not the only one! I don't think I could eat one. Yikes.

Yonker Family said...

You know hey say fresh is the only way to go, but it kind of weirds me out personally. I'm sure they did taste fantastic though.
Happy 100th and when are you posting the haircuts and smiles?