Friday, June 20, 2008

Julie-isms, part 2: A love affair

Julie loves her hands. Specifically, she loves to put them on her face. I've been taking pictures of hand-on-face moments, because they're just so cute. It must be a mother thing, because this little collection I've made just melts my heart.

The computer is kind-of doing its own thing on the rotation of some of these pictures, so I apologize if she's upside down or otherwise weird.

This is one of my favorites of her, and I think it's still Ben's favorite.





This is another of my favorites, and the picture we currently have on our desktop.




















4 comments:

Jeannie Young said...

How cute she is with those little hands of hers! I loved the pictures. It's amazing how quickly she has filled out. What a cutie!

Elisabeth said...

so cute. I love it.

Rachel said...

She is adorable! She is getting so big. It is weird to see all these babies growing so much since we have been gone.

Summer said...

Awwww! So sweet! I love babies and their little hands. Hannah chews on her hands so hard, I worry that she's going to bite them right off! Cute pics!