Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a wiggle-worm!

Apparently Julie sleeps like me. She moves around a lot -- yes, some basic tossing and turning, but also just restlessness. I take a long time to fall asleep, and during that time I frequently adjust or scratch a leg or arm or turn over again, or brush a hair out of my face, etc.

After Julie's 2:30 feeding this morning, I put her back in the crib here:

When I got her up for her 6:30 feeding, she was here:

She seems to enjoy being right up next to the bumper, and snuggling into the corner like this, which is also like me. No matter how hot it is, I have to sleep with a sheet pulled over me. I just have to have something to tuck under my chin. She seems to also want that cozy tucked in type feeling.

6 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Hey--since everyone is going private now, Krys (sp) has her blog blocked, and I don't have her e-mail, can you ask her to add me? Thanks. ashleynicolebaker@gmail

Jeannie Young said...

So cute! Aaron still likes to snuggle up against the crib bumper. I know, I'm not following the pediatricians advice to take the crib bumper out once they can stand!! Our bumper is not that firm, therefore can't be used as a step to climb out of the crib. I just can't stand to have him bump his head against the wood and lose his binki's between the slats! Julie is so cute and it sounds likes you and Ben are enjoying her.

Seriously... said...

sign me up when your blog goes private: kendra_nieman at hotmail.com It sounds like Julie is a pretty good sleeper. My boys liked to nurse every 1 1/2 hours it seemed. I love the tigger outfit. Anyway....thanks for reading thinkercize. It's just a silly thing my siblings and I are doing. Mostly me. Mostly cause I need an outlet for posting random stuff (that I don't necessarily want to end up in my blog-book from my regular blog). Anyway...stay tuned, I think we'll move away from time travel and on to a new topic soon :) Keep posting pictures of Julie...she's adorable (and so petite!!! Ilove it).

Rachel Holloway said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Lane's blog--and I hope this doesn't seem to weird to comment. My husband is out here for podiatry school--and it is always so nice to meet other wives out here whose husbands are in school! :) I saw you like photography--and you have such truly beautiful pictures! I love it too--

Anyway, hope this wasn't weird--but I wanted to put in my word before you go private! Anyway, I'd love to hear back from ya if you get a chance!
Rachel

Rachel Holloway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

I am laughing because I am the exact same way when it comes to trying to fall asleep at night and you described it so great with the scratching the leg and getting the hair out of the face.Julie seems to be progressing great with the whole learning to move thing. Before you know it she will be crawling.