Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family pictures!

We haven't had any pictures of the three of us since the hospital really, so I took this weekend as an opportunity to have Crys do a mini-photo shoot of Ben, Julie, and I. Here are some of her pictures.




These were taken by Ben's mom Darcy (as well as our new header photo):



4 comments:

Candice said...

too cute. i guess we found something to make ben smile in pictures! haha, just kidding

Peter, Pam, Tristan, and Kaiman said...

The pictures of you guys are amazing! Thanks for posting:)

Summer said...

Awww, sweet pics!

betsey said...

These are so cute! I love the more natural shots. When I have taken Nora to a photo studio, she never smiles! I always walk away a little disappointed. Anyway, I like the last one of you and Julie taken by Darcy. So sweet!

Oh, by the way...If you know you are going to be back in Indianapolis again, I would wait on the Children's museum. It is GREAT for a kid of about 18 months. There were a few places that were good for Nora at 6 months, but mostly she just enjoyed watching the other kids. If you aren't going to be back in Indy, you should go. It is really neat!