Wednesday, July 30, 2008
A new trick
Miss Jules has a new trick. When I'm changing her diaper, she likes to plant her feet down on the changing pad, and push herself up and away from me. At the changing table in her room, it's not such a big deal, because she's laying crosswise to how I'm facing. When we're downstairs at the changing station, however, I stand at her feet, which makes it a little more problematic, especially if (like just now) I have to put a clean onesie on her because she's just soiled her clothes. It just makes it a little harder to reach her head. I don't really mind all that much though, because it's fun to watch her start to be able to move herself around more. And on purpose, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HaHaHa! Funny Julie! It is so fun to watch them start to move on purpose!
Post a Comment