Today's feature is somewhat of a repeat, but with more detail. I will be highlighting all my musical links.
First, you may have noticed that I have removed the music player from my blog. Mostly it's because I don't listen to the radio as much anymore now that I'm not out in the car every day, so I wasn't hearing any new music. I may put it back up at some point in the future. We'll see. In the meantime, the website I used to create my playlist (you can create multiple lists, with different themes if you want even) is Project Playlist.
Next up we have my friend Erin. I've mentioned her previously as the giver of a unique gift to Ben, Julie, and I. I have two links on my page to her music. The first is to her MySpace page, which doesn't have her newest work on it, but enjoyable tunes nonetheless, and an occasional blog entry. Her other link requires a little explaining.
Every year for the last three (I think) years, Erin has participated in February Album Writing Month, or FAWM. It is a challenge that songwriters participate in in which they try to write 14 songs in 28 days. This year, in addition to her regular FAWM activities, she is participating in the 50 Song Challenge -- 50 songs in 90 days, or 50/90. The song she wrote for Julie was her first of the challenge. She continues to upload songs to her 50/90 page as she gets the demos recorded. So far, I get to listen to a new one about every 2-3 days, which is really fun.
1 comment:
If I ever need an agent, I'm hiring you, Janelle. You're so so sweet to share my tunes like this! :)
Post a Comment