Brittann Photography is a business website (with a link to a blog as well) for a girl I knew at BYU. I only attended BYU for a year, and we weren't great friends during that time, but we were friendly. I recently came back in contact with her earlier this year, and found her website. She is a very talented photographer based in Denver, CO. She does bridals, weddings, portraits, families, babies, senior pics, etc. Even if you're not in the market, check out her site...it's worth a gander for 15 minutes.

The second site I'm highlighting today is ETF Photography (Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen Photography). Liz is a girl I only met once while I lived in Connecticut. I was acquainted with her then-fiance, who was in my singles' branch. She is also quite talented. She likewise does bridals, weddings, portraits, families, babies, and senior pics. You can view her work by clicking on the far right box on her website (this will take you to her blog), or by clicking here. She recently moved to Utah, and is now servicing the northern Utah area, but is willing to travel.
Beginning next month, she is working on expanding her portfolio, in what she's calling "Project Femininity." If you live in northern Utah (or will be visiting there in the next 2 months), you may want to check it out. Free fun portraits.


No comments:
Post a Comment