The first feature I ever did on this blog was photography related. I decided to revisit it. There are six photography blogs/websites I subscribe to in my Google Reader. I'll give a favorite sample here from each one.
Angie Penrose Photography
Angie is the sister of a friend of mine here in Cleveland. She seems to do a lot of kidlets in her photo shoots. She is based in Washington State.
Brittann Photography
Brittany was an acquaintance of mine about 10 years ago. As the story goes (as many stories go these days), we recently connected on Facebook and I found I loved looking at her photography. She does a lot of families. She is based in Denver, CO.
Crossmark Design Photography
This site I have no personal connection with whatsoever. I came across it one day and fell in love instantly. The photographer mostly does scenery, architecture, and other non-people related photos. they can be ordered as cards and more. He is based in Portland, OR (which is partly why I'm so taken with his work...much of it is very familiar to me).
Erica Kirby Photography
I was briefly acquainted with Erica over a few weekends during my singles years in Connecticut. We too have re-aquainted on Facebook, and these days I mostly enjoy her photography by reading her personal blog (she has a little baby girl, which, as we all know, is a great excuse to take pictures). She is based in Northwest Arkansas.
ETF Photography
Liz's photo blog was the first one I ever started looking at regularly. Liz is a photography that doesn't mind being in front of the camera from time to time. She has a wide range of subjects...weddings, engagements, families, children/babies, scenery, as well as "femininity". Having previously highlighted some of her people work, I think I'll go back through her archives and share a few of my favorite scenery-type shots of hers. She is based in Northern Utah.
Sarah Palfreyman Photography
Sarah is a recent acquaintance.. She is who took Julie's six month pictures. She has shot a lot of families in the ward here, and otherwise locally. I would definitely use her again. She is based in Cleveland, OH.












1 comment:
i didn't know Sarah did photography!! I love looking at photographer sites, too, and these are way fun. Thanks!
Post a Comment