Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Double the fun

Julie loves playing in the mirror. It's so much fun for her. I think it's because she has a playmate. Here's some fun shots from today.









And a fun video of Julie "kabonking" herself. Mostly me trying to get her to do it:

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Ok, first off I have to say that I love the song that played on your blog when I first got here. Second those pictures are so dang cute! I love seeing how babies react to their own reflection:)

S. Schuller said...

I second Kellie's comment about "Hallelujah." It takes me to a happy place for some reason. And, Julie is such a cutie. She is so fun to watch at church.

Janelle said...

I actually have my music player set on "random," so you each heard something different. It would be highly unlikely that the same song came up for both of you.

I've got "Sweet Caroline" right now.