Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: A few kitchen additions

I have a confession to make. I'm cheating on my husband. I'm in love with one of my kitchen spatulas. It treats me well, it's flexible, and it just makes me so happy. It's got me contemplating the course of the future of my marriage.

Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little bit. But it really is flexible, and it really does make me happy. I need another one. Sure, I've got other pancake flipping styled spatulas, but this one is really special. I want another one.

Also, since we know I'm a domestic mama (or getting there at least), I will one day be a cookie-baking fiend. At least, that's what Ben would like. He wants to come home to the smell of freshly baked cookies. Honestly, I don't really object that much. But I need a good cookie scooper.Lately I've just been using my 1 tablespoon measuring spoon. It's the perfect size, but I think I'm going to snap the handle pulling it through the dough one of these days. I need to be able to bake perfect cookies, and have them look like this when they go in the oven.

What do YOU wish for today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMM cookies. That sounds good right now. I wish for my taxes to already be done and done perfectly!

Kellie said...

I wish for cookies and for Emma to stop whinning. Please!!!!