I didn't actually take these on Easter Sunday, but it
is Julie's Easter dress. We were running a little late that morning, so I didn't have time to do pictures before church, and Julie fell asleep on the way home, and then napped with Ben for an hour or so. When she woke up, her dress was all wrinkly, her hair was funky, and she was in no mood for pictures. So I put her in the same dress last Sunday, and snapped a few pictures before church. She didn't have to wear tights the second time, because the sun was out!


I only got this one hands-free on the hat becuase I was holding Julie's hand while I took it.


Off comes the hat!


2 comments:
I think that mom bought Ginny that same hat today!
That is such a cute dress and she looks adorable in it! My favorite is the close up with the hat still on.
Post a Comment