After we met with a med student for 20 minutes, while he took a very thorough history (especially considering that Julie is only a year old), we waited for him to report all that back to Dr. Foley, who them came in with the med student, and they checked Julie all out. She passed everything fine, and got two shots. The doctor was pleased with her progress, and said that she's doing well. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of Julie while we were waiting for the nurses to come in with the big bad needles.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
One year checkup
Julie went to the doctor this past week for her one year checkup. I'm surprised at how little she's grown since her last visit, and I wonder if it wasn't a measuring error either this time or last time. (You can track her growth since birth here.) According to the records I've been keeping, she only grew half an inch, and less than a pound and a half. I thought she had been getting taller without gaining a lot of weight, so I was surprised. So as of her visit on Monday, Julie is 19 lbs, 7.5 oz, and 28.5 inches long.
After we met with a med student for 20 minutes, while he took a very thorough history (especially considering that Julie is only a year old), we waited for him to report all that back to Dr. Foley, who them came in with the med student, and they checked Julie all out. She passed everything fine, and got two shots. The doctor was pleased with her progress, and said that she's doing well. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of Julie while we were waiting for the nurses to come in with the big bad needles.




After we met with a med student for 20 minutes, while he took a very thorough history (especially considering that Julie is only a year old), we waited for him to report all that back to Dr. Foley, who them came in with the med student, and they checked Julie all out. She passed everything fine, and got two shots. The doctor was pleased with her progress, and said that she's doing well. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of Julie while we were waiting for the nurses to come in with the big bad needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love, Love, LOVE the dress!
It probably was a measuring error one of the two times. I think different nurses and doctors do things differently sometimes, even if they aren't supposed to. She looks so happy before those big bad shots!
Post a Comment