Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Awesome gift

Okay, so I said I'd have more on our friends Dave and Erin later. This post is about them. Well, more about Erin (sorry Dave).

Erin is an amazing musician. She plays lots of instruments (I don't even know how many), and writes her own music. As a gift to us, she wrote and recorded a song for Julie. It's called "All of My Heart." Click here to listen to it and to read the lyrics.

If you enjoy it, click here and here to listen to more of Erin's original music.

Thank you so much Dave and Erin! This was truly a beautiful song (not that we're biased at all), and a most unique gift.

4 comments:

Summer said...

What a sweet talented friend! Julie looked so sweet in her beautiful blessing dress!

Yonker Family said...

What a great gift and a great song. You should put a slide show together with some pictures of Julie set to that song. She really is so talented.

Jeannie Young said...

What a sweet song! Those are things you really treasure. My brother-in-law wrote us a song for our wedding. I have the words, but should have had him record him singing it for us. I agree, you should put a slidshow together with pics of Julie, good idea!

betsey said...

I love having talented friends. It makes me feel talented and special by association :) I'm so glad that they could come and spend Julie's special day with you. And what an amazing gift :)