Friday, July 25, 2008

The game of memory

I can't tell you how many people's blogs I've seen this on in the last 2-3 weeks, and since I just can't stand up to peer pressure, I figured I should post it, too. Besides, it's fun to see what other people remember that I might not.

1. Leave a comment on my blog, one memory of you and I together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember (of course, I haven't posted memory comments on a lot of people's blogs because when I don't know them well, I don't have memories other than just talking at church).

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty fun to read the responses.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

So we don't really know eachother, you and Jordan do, but I have one memory of his that he told me a while ago. One time I think you, Jordan and Rodney were trying to figure out something to do and Rodney suggested shooting and you said "I'm game" which is just good fun.
Also whenever I see your picture on facebook you always remind me of Ginnifer Goodwin, which in my mind is a total compliment because I think she is the cutest ever!
Also, your baby is so adorable!

Candice said...

Remember that one time when we broke your bed on Christmas Eve? That was funny :)

Peter, Pam, Tristan, and Kaiman said...

So I've only known you since January, but Cry's wedding (the whole 3 days) has lots of great memories! Playing games, talking, cameras (hint hint):)Thanks for the memories and a great friendship!

Ryan and Ashley said...

I remember one of the first times we met at Brian and Darcy's and we were sitting with all the girls talking about something (Brazillians?--waxing that is) or something like periods, births, boobs....we were ROLLING! I wish I could remember exactly what we were talking about because whatever it was, we were crying laughing so hard. Ahh...the memories.

Janelle said...

Ashley: Brazilians, periods, birth, and boobs were all involved in the conversation(s), but I think what really had us rolling were the stories about Ben. There was the no pulse one, with Josh thumping his chest, yelling “CLEAR!!!” and also the one about him hitting puberty at 21, with his girlfriend in the doctor’s office with him. And the underdeveloped chest muscles.

Anonymous said...

Two words...FAM walks! :)

Erin said...

Are you really sure you want me to participate in this?? ;D

Summer said...

I remember meeting you and Ben at the ward campout last summer! You guys were AWESOME campers! You were so good with all the little kids. Ben got the campfire going strong for dinner and had it roaring in the morning when we all woke up cold the next morning! A warm fire and yummy hot cocoa are beautiful things to wake up to!

Jeannie Young said...

I remember being huge and pregnant with Peter and you were sweet enough to come help me clean my bathroom!!! Now THAT is a good friend! =)

Kellie said...

I remember when you came over for the first time and we had cooking club, just you and me. :) I was so grateful you came!

Rachel Holloway said...

Obviously we have never met, but I do have several memories of you! :) I remember when I first started reading your blog, Julie was just newborn. It is hard to believe she has grown so much since then! And I have loved your comments here and there on my blog. It is fun to find a new friend. nOW WE JUST have to get together sometime this spring!