Happy August! I haven't put up any videos of Julie lately (I hardly took any for awhile, but we're going again), so I thought I'd share a couple.
This one was when we decided she was starting to teethe, because she was chomping/gnawing on our fingers rather than sucking on them like normal.
This one is her first attempt at solid foods. Ben and I had been eating lime tortilla chips, and if you've ever eaten the Tostitos brand, you know that they leave a residue on your finger. We decided to see if Julie was interested. It's a fairly amusing result.
Lastly, we have Julie's new hobby. She's discovered her hands. The best part of this video is the sound effects. You may have to turn up the volume a little to hear.
4 comments:
That smacking sound is too cute. Babies make the cutest noises. I still love watching Lily eat because of the sounds she makes. It is also fun to see them discover themselves little by little.
So cute! I loved the videos. She is getting so big!
Awww, so sweet!
That's so funny with the lime and salt, we do that to Luke all the time, I had him lick an actual lime the other day, it was so funny! It's so fun to see their reactions.
Post a Comment