Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping

This past weekend was our annual ward campout at the John Johnson Farm in Hiram, OH. It was Julie's first camping trip and first vacation. She did surprisingly well, and all three of us had fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

This is at breakfast on Saturday morning. Julie in the pink and her friend Ginny in the pretty white hat. Ginny is exactly a month younger than Julie.
Ginny's mom Jerie.
A little girl from a family in our campsite caught a frog. She's only three years old, and I was quite impressed with her level of un-disgustedness.
Ben and his campin' girl.
Just chillin' in the shade.
All swaddled up in the tent so she would stay warm. I haven't swaddled her in probably two months.
Me and my girl.
Julie and her friend Luke. He was born at the end of January, so he's about two and a half months older than her. They are currently about the same size.
See how much bigger Luke was when Julie was only a week old. Check out Jules' scrawny legs.

2 comments:

betsey said...

You have a little adventure girl on your hands! Out camping at this age! How great!

We are back in town and I hope we can get together sometime! I'll give you a call this week.

Candice said...

the Luke and Julie one reminds me of all the pics of me and daniel magstad that are in my scrapbook. she looks really content in her swaddled blanket :)