Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: New diaper bag

It's not that I need a new diaper bag. Not really. It's more than I don't need the big backpack of a diaper bag that I've been carrying around for months now. If I go out for a whole day at a time, then sure. But for trips to church, or running a few errands, etc., I can get away with something much smaller. Soon I won't have to carry a nursing cover-up (or a burp rag). I don't need the extra blanket. Julie hasn't needed her extra change of clothes in months (which I guess means she's probably due). I can get away with a wipes case, a few diapers, and a onesie. And all of that will fit quite nicely into one of these:

This is a mini diaper bag made by Jujube. I've seen a couple girls at church with them, and I think it would be just perfect, and not so bulky.

What do YOU wish for today?

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I love my little Jujube bag. I just attach it to the car seat so I always have diapers, wipes and a binky when I need them. Good luck getting yours! I love the one in the picture! Way cute!

Summer said...

You NEED one of these!!! I have two and I think they are the greatest. They hold all the essentials for a quick diaper change at church, a restaurant, or grocery store. LOVE IT!!!