Today Julie is four months old. She celebrated by rolling over from her tummy to her back for the first time. She was a little shocked as her head thumped the ground, and promptly let out a huge wail. These are just some random pictures I've taken over the past month, mostly for the grandparents (and great-grandparents). Enjoy!
Cute dresses! I love them all! I got so many hand-me-downs from Richard's sisters that I didn't have to buy many new outfits for Nora (especially dresses!). Sometimes that makes me sad, especially when I see cute adorable dresses like these!
3 comments:
Oh good you got pictures of her in that pink and black dress that I love. What a little doll.
Cute dresses! I love them all! I got so many hand-me-downs from Richard's sisters that I didn't have to buy many new outfits for Nora (especially dresses!). Sometimes that makes me sad, especially when I see cute adorable dresses like these!
She is such a beautiful little baby! Happy 4 months!
Post a Comment