Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Feature: Me!

Okay, yeah, I'm talking about me today.

Wow...I think there are only two people still reading this. That's okay. I like talking about me, so I'll keep going for my own benefit.

I have three other blogs besides this one. You may be somewhat familiar with one or more of them already, but if not, here you go, in the order in which I started them.


The Kitchen Counter

The Kitchen Counter is a food-related blog (I know...big surprise, right?) It is a collaborative effort with a few other friends of mine, though I'm mostly the one who posts to it.


Snapshots by Janelle

I enjoy photography. I don't do a lot of people pictures (other than of Julie), but I enjoy photography things. This is where I show it off.


My Inkstand

I also enjoy writing (as evidenced by my multiple blogs). I occasionally get an itch for creative writing, but it's usually just rambling, so I didn't want to take up space here with it.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Congrats on winning the write-away contest! I hadn't noticed the award there until today. I read your piece and it was great :) You're a talented writer. I'll have to go back to your inkstand and read more.