(Side note: I don't know why I always feel a need to justify myself. This is MY blog, after all, not yours.)
Normally it takes six hours to get from our house to Ben's parents' house. We can drive straight through if we have a super-full tank of gas when we leave. With Julie, however (and this was her first time), we had to make several stops. We did the drive in three legs, and I sat in the back seat with her for the second one. I went a little happy with the camera.
We stopped first in Columbus to get her out and feed her. Then we kept going until we got to Cincinnati, where our friends Dave and Erin live. We stopped for an hour or so and had dinner with them, then got back on the road. I was silly and forgot to take any pictures of Julie with the Crowleys. By the end of the whole drive, she was sooooo happy to be out of her car seat and able to play on the floor. It was past her bedtime, but she had been doing big chunks of sleep in the car, so she was awake and happy for an hour and a half after we go to G-ma and Grandpa's house.

2 comments:
we totally need to get Emma more car toys. she was so bored today when we drove to Ikea.
I tagged you on my blog! Come check it out!
Post a Comment