Thursday, October 9, 2008

One helluva day

Why I am still up right now I don't know. How I don't have a massive headache right now I don't know either. Today has been a horrible day, for more reasons and in more ways than I care to list here. It was far worse than the day I lost the crawdad (and then found it but thought I'd killed it).

I'm tired.

I'm wasted.

I'm stressed.

I'm frustrated.

All of those span the physical-emotional-mental-spiritual planes.

Not even ice cream and hot fudge helped.

Tomorrow morning I'll be heading south for a few days. I'll be back late Tuesday night. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

have fun!

JerieH said...

Have a good trip, and call next time you have a nightmare day... ice cream, fudge, and a bad day are better shared!

sara said...

Sorry you had a rough day. I hate those. Hopefully you'll have a great weekend!

Lane family said...

Ugh. I feel your pain! Tomorrow can't be any worse... right?!