Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag #1: What am I reading?

Holy taggedness! I have been tagged three-and-a-half times in the last few weeks. (The half is on a blog where the author said, "If you want to do it, then you're tagged" and I thought it was a fun one, so I'm doing it.)

So this is the first tag. I was tagged by Lisa, whom I've only ever met once, but I used to be good friends with her husband (before they were married) when I lived in Oregon.

Rules:

1. Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).
2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
4. Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


Book: The Book of Mormon
Page 56: 2 Nephi chapter 1
Sentence (verse) 5:

29 But if ye will not hearken unto him I take away my first blessing, yea, even my blessing, and it shall rest upon him.


For the book tag, I tag Kellie, Jerie, Laura, Katie, and Candice.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I did it!

Kellie said...

k. nevermind. it isn't letting me publish. very annoying.....

Kellie said...

ok, there it goes. I don't think it liked me copy and pasting out of the word document.