Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag #2: We all know I'm quirky...

My second tag came from Kellie.

The Rules for playing TAG:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

  1. This is a little gross, but I'll share it nonetheless. I get bloody noses in the winter. Even with a humidifier, I get really dried out, especially with the wind in Cleveland. I've already had two this season.
  2. I get unnaturally obsessed with pumpkin this time of year (just ask Ben). I do not like pumpkin pie, but I love everything else pumpkin that I've tried. This year my problem has been that I've had too much to choose from. (By the way, if you want a really yummy pumpkin ice cream, go to Cold Stone...it's super yummy!)
  3. I really don't like winter, or cold but (there are two "but"s) I couldn't help but get a little excited last night when we had our first snow, and I think it's better to be cold than to be hot because you can always put another layer on (but when you're hot you can only take so many layers off).
  4. I don't like pancakes. Or maple syrup.
  5. This may be surprising to anyone who has known me less than 10 years. I used to get offended very easily. My shell has toughened up a little in the last few years, but I used to be very defensive and very sensitive.
  6. I love Strawberry Shortcake. My mom saved all my SS toys from when I was a little girl, and brought them out to me in Cleveland earlier this year. I have several "house" accessories, not to mention numerous plastic figurines that are still scented.
I tag Meghan, Jordy, Jeannie, Carissa, Ashlee, and Lisa.

3 comments:

Candice said...

no fair. you guys got snow?
i wore flip flops today :(

JerieH said...

If you want good pumpkin you need to go to East Coast Custard. They have the best hands down!

Kellie said...

Thanks for playing! I too, hate the snow. But I would rather be hot than cold-I just turn on the AC.