This is the photo I started with.
Me in 1952...gee my face looks long.

Me in 1966...big hair!

Me in 1968...I think the flipped out hair is cute (in its time).

Me in 1974...I'm pretty sure this is about what my mom looked like in high school (she graduated in 1976 I think).

Me in 1984...I think my mom tried to make my bangs look like that for most of my school pictures and family portraits in the 80's.

Me in 2000...this is actually pretty close to what my 1998 senior picture in the yearbook looked like, though not so blond. Bangs are not such a great look on me.
4 comments:
So funny!
That is too funny! Where do you find these sites?
okay so i totally love the eighty's look!! This is so fun to see, i might have to play around with it too! love them, so funny!
This website in the past has only been up for a certain time each year. I just got an email from them that its back up and staying back up. They have some other options now too that are kind of funny!
Post a Comment