Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: iPod Bundle

Since I have far too much time on my hands, and I tend to spend most of it online, I see a lot of things that I would like to have/try/eat/make. To help share those things (or perhaps to give me something specific to blog about), I will be starting a weekly series on my blog called "Wishful Wednesday" in which I will share what I wish for that week.

To kick things off, I have a confession to make. I do not have an MP3 player. No iPod, no Zune, no nothing like that. We have a three-disc CD player on our main floor, which Ben bought partly because it looks cool, however, with the discs sitting nearly vertical they don't play very well. They skip a lot and it won't play homemade discs. So except for a $20 Wal-mart radio in the kitchen, I don't have any music upstairs. It's all loaded into iTunes on our computer in the basement. And now that the entertainment center has moved to the basement, I'm even more S.O.L.

So today's Wishful Wednesday covet is this. It's an 8GB iPod Nano bundled together with a speaker system that includes a radio and a clock. It's small enough to be portable, but good enough to be permanent. And after the rebate, it's only $209.99 (which is probably pretty good for the player AND the speaker system). In not having this, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that Ben checked out reviews and they were all mostly 1 and 2 stars out of 5 anyway.

What do YOU wish for today?

3 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Although it's not Wednesday anymore, I can still be wishful right? :) I am wishing for a new bedroom. New paint, new bedding, new decor altogether. I have a strange little feeling that I won't be getting any of this until after Justin actually has a pay check...darn it!

montanawildflower said...

maybe just a housekeeper. That would be fantastic! I'll keep wishing.... :)

Jeannie Young said...

That looks pretty cool! I'm with you on not owning anything like that yet. I would love an iPod shuffle. I hear they are not very expensive either, so maybe I'll actually get one someday!