She is beginning to discover her feet. When I change her diaper and she swings her legs up in the air, she's grabbing onto her feet now. She hasn't brought them to her mouth yet.
She is laughing on a regular basis, and melting my heart. She's such a happy baby. I can hardly put her to bed some nights because it means that I won't see her again for nearly 12 hours (though I'm not complaining about the sleep).
Julie has figured out that her legs, arms, and head are all attached to a body and that she can throw that body around just as much as she can throw all of those attachments around. She's starting to arch her back. This is a phase I've known would come, and have not been looking forward to.
She is also finally grasping things more. Although she seems to still have better foot-eye coordination than hand-eye coordination, the hands are catching up. Currently the thing that she most likes to grab and put into her mouth is my hand, which is okay, except that it makes my hand sticky and stinky.
She hasn't rolled over again since the one day that she bonked her head while rolling. She's come really close many times. Each time I put her on her tummy and it looks like she's going to do it, I grab the video camera. I now have 5 video clips of her on her tummy (from the last 10 days), not rolling over.
This video is a week or so old, and I thought I'd share it.
And a few pictures to share.

3 comments:
Cute strawberry dress!!! Hannah has the matching swimsuit and hat! Great taste! Ü
Very, very cute!! I'm glad you are enjoying her!
k- love the picture of julie in the pink dress, to me she is totally saying " this sucks, why do i have to be in a pink frilly dress?" love it so funny!!
Post a Comment