Fall is always a fun time of year. Halloween is such a fun holiday, and the whole season builds up to Christmas. Oh, and my birthday is in November. But I'm focusing on Halloween today.
First up comes my own tutorial on how to carve a Jack-o-lantern. You can find my past entries (posted on this blog last year) here:
Carving Jack: Part I
Carving Jack: Part II
Carving Jack: Part III
Or you can find the tutorial in its entirety (not parts) here: Carving Jack
Second comes the results post from this month's Write-Away Contest over at Scribbit | A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska. (Click here to read my feature about Scribbit last Friday.) Her theme this month was "Ghosts." Not all the entries will probably be literal, or even completely Halloween themed, but they all will be about ghosts in some fashion.
This brings me to my final comment in this post: why I had a good day yesterday. I found out that I WON this month's Write-Away Contest!!!
3 comments:
That is SO awesome Janelle! Congrats. . .so did you win a million dollars?! Well if not it is still pretty awesome that you won, I'm going to read it when i get a minute.
Congrats!!! We should have gotten a cupcake to celebrate. This week for sure!
I read it... Wow!
WOW!
Post a Comment