Somehow, somewhere along the way, I decided to boycott Halloween this year. I haven't bought candy to hand out to the kiddos, I haven't carved a jack-o-lantern or even purchased a pumpkin. I had no desire to to dress Julie up in some cute little baby costume. I just don't see the point this year.
Am I alone in this?
4 comments:
It was such nice weather today that it was fun to pass out candy. I was going to boycott if the weather was bad. We didn't carve pumpkins though :)
Barack and Michelle Obama are in Cleveland on Sunday. I'm sending you the info right now. I think we are going to go (Is it Sunday appropriate, I think so!) Let me know if you guys want to go and we can plan to meet up!
Nope, you're not alone. It's not even 8 and my doorbell has rang 3 times. Did I answer? No, they woke me up from a nap...and I have no candy for them.
I was excited because my kids were excited and we went trick or treating with a couple families in the dental program. Plus, I had to get into it, I made Megan's costume and Jeremy's won a prize!
Come on!!! I LOVE Halloween and I can't believe you missed out on dressing your cute Julie up for her first Halloween! I was hoping to see some cute pictures of a little Julie bunny, pumpkin or something of that sort! I know holidays can get a bit crazy and I sometimes wonder if all the work is worth it, but then I am reminded of the family memories we are creating. I'm sure Julie will forgive you---he,he,he, I'm kidding, it's not like she would even know what was going on or even remember Halloween! =) But seriously, I love trick-or-treaters and I wish we had kids coming our way on our dark street!
Post a Comment