Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: Crafting Stuff

Last week I went to a new (for me) Enrichment group at a friend's house. Card making was the activity. I've never made cards before, other than with the Print Shop Deluxe program on my computer, but these were some cute cards! I felt inspired. So now I want crafting supplies.

Scrapbook paper

Glue gun

Ribbons

Double sided tape

Foam tape, for dimension

Various other cute accessories

And of course, somewhere to keep it all

What do YOU wish for today?

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I've got the stuff to make the cards, I want the space to keep it all and the time to put it together!

JerieH said...

Wow. I saw the last picture and I swear I heard angels singing....

Rachel said...

I love that closet, but for me it is not because it is stocked with crafts stuff, it is because it is organized perfectly. I love to organize!