Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: A House of Order

After being gone all weekend (we got home late last night) and not having finished everything I wanted to prior to leaving, today's WW is for a clean house. Most of the laundry is clean, but it needs folding and putting away. Bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen all need cleaning. I haven't done any of this today because (1) I've been catching up on reading blogs (very important) and (2) Julie's schedule was thrown way off this weekend, and she's not having a great day. I'm not even going to try to get any blogging from our trip done.

What do YOU wish for today?

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Good to see you're back. We missed you! My wish today? Sleep. Oh blessed sleep, where art thou? Oh, and a more comfortable pair of earplugs.

Anonymous said...

Hey I want to send you an e-mail invite for a Mary Kay party I am doing at my house on saturday but I dont have your e-mail. My wish is to gain needed courage!

Anonymous said...

I think I always wish that something that I hate cleaning was cleaned everyday!!! I am a really bad house keeper in that respect!! I love how checking blogs was your first thing to do because it is the same thing with me!

Rachel Holloway said...

I wish for my houes to be cleaned...instantly...for my laundry to go away...and for a great night of rest.