Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on my identity crisis

At nighttime, my body thinks I'm a morning person, but my mind thinks I'm a night person. This morning, my mind was awake and ready to get up, but my body fell back asleep, thinking it was a night person.

I think I am fundamentally screwed up on the deepest levels.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I can totally relate to this. It's REALLY hard for me to go to bed before midnight, unless I'm insanely tired. It's like you said, it takes me a while to fall asleep and I hate just lying there, especially if I'm awake enough to do any thinking because then my brain just starts racing and I'll never get to sleep. Going to bed at midnight does make mornings pretty tough, even though I love the idea of getting up early and accomplishing much. But I've just decided to enjoy it while I can because next year LaRue will start Kindergarden and life (and sleeping in) as I know it will change forever.

Anonymous said...

Hey where can i find the e-mail list for the ward??

Rachel said...

I hate it when that happens! I think it is a woman thing. Men never seem to have this problem. Life isn't fair I guess.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a calling a as early morning seminary teacher to cure that problem!