Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: The Chococlock

This cute little clock satisfies your tiny chocolate cravings every hour on the hour. It also has an "instant craving" function where you can push a button and the little door opens up whenever you need a fix. It'll hold your favorite bite-sized treats. Who wouldn't want a Chococlock??



What do YOU wish for today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! I love it!

JerieH said...

My mom wouldn't want one, but doesn't that means I can have hers and have two? Pleeeeease?

JerieH said...

I was just thinking that your "Wishful Wednesday" is a great way to guarantee you get something you want on your birthday... Hmmmm might have to steal this idea!

Yonker Family said...

I wonder what other things you could put in there? It would be really good for potty training when you are trying to get your child to sit on the potty every hour and "try", this way they would have a little incentive. As far as what I wish for, today maybe it's just a little more time.

Kellie said...

Sweet! Quite literally, too! I would love one of these for me and to help Jeremy potty train. So far, it's 12:55 PM and he's gone twice with one accident. Not bad.