Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: Kitchen Goodies

Today's installment of Wishful Wednesday has us in the kitchen. There are a number of items at any given type that I would like to add to my kitchen. I love to cook, and am starting to dabble more in the baking world, and I enjoy spending time in the kitchen. These are just a few things that would make my kitchen life a little bit easier.

This pot from Calphalon. It perfectly matches the set of pots and pans I have already, and is just the right size to help when I need an extra pan. The price is reasonable, too.
A food processor (not necessarily this one). I have a miniature 1 1/2-cup capacity food processor right now, as well as a blender, but they're starting to be not quite enough.A chest-style deep freezer (this would go in the basement, not the kitchen, but it still counts) to store meat and stuff in. I'd like to be able to buy more than one package of (fill in the blank) at a time.New Tupperware measuring cups, since I seem to have lost my 1 cup measure cup. Unfortunately, these are a little cost-prohibitive at this time (for measuring cups).Also from Tupperware, cookie storage. I don't have any. I know...what am I thinking??Finally, two miniature muffin pans. I've recently come across a couple of recipes that are specifically miniature sized.



What do YOU wish for today?

5 comments:

JerieH said...

My kitchen wish today is for a built in dishwasher that was really built in...

Ours was left by the last tendents and is just pushed under the conter and is loud. We draped out beach towels over it to muffle the sound.

Anonymous said...

A hair cut please!!! But that has nothing to do with the kitchen! :)

betsey said...

First, get the food processor. You will use it when Julie starts into solids. I use mine every day, and I have the mini-one. It is a pain to use. I wish for the big one. Second, I have the mini muffin pans, if you want to borrow mine. Just let me know!

Yonker Family said...

I really want a clean basement. I guess what I wish for is someone to come and clean my basement. I have been organizing every closet and cubby in this house and everything seems to make its way down, now I too have to make my way down to clean it all up, no fun. But on the kitchen topic, I would love new cabinets, green ones, and some new counter tops, cement, to go with them. That's not asking to much right?

Kellie said...

I totally want a chest style deep freeze. And those measuring spoons and cups are so cool!